Sunday, September 14, 2008

Starting a New Trend...

I had an opportunity to sit down with Steve Hanna on Thursday. Typically we chat on-camera for J-Net. This time, Steve agreed to chat with me in front of my own video camera.

We started talking about his new full-encrypted hard drive for his computer. The reason why this new "toy" of his is so important, is due to it's ability to protect all the data on his computer. Steve does a lot of traveling. He shares some staggering statistics about how many laptops are stolen per week in airports across the US. Apparently, it has become a trendy scam to steal laptops while people are going through airport security.

Check it out...



After Steve shared some information on laptop safety, I asked him a few questions about how Social Media (blogs, web video, etc) has changed the dynamic of how he works.

Hopefully you enjoy it. I had a great time with this particular interview. Stay tuned for more like it...

No comments: